Any time of year is a great time to install a Rainwise Pool, but here are our top reasons to choose the winter months.
Top reasons to install your new pool in winter…
- No waiting! The lead up to Christmas is a crazy time in the pool industry. Pool builders and complimenting industries like landscapers & fencing companies all experience their busiest time pre Christmas and this can result in delays. Often pool builders and landscaper are fully booked well in advance during the spring and summer period. If you wait until the weather warms up to start to think about getting a pool, you may experience a long wait for an installation date. With a winter install your pool and all associated landscaping is much easier and quicker to coordinate and schedule so you will be relaxing poolside when the weather warns up.
- Best Price! Spring is when the weather warms up and so do pool sales. Pricing is at its best in winter. Suppliers come on board with great discounts and incentives and these awesome deals are passed on to our customers. Although there are many benefits to installing in winter, the fact that you can potentially save thousands of dollars is one of the best incentives by far.
- You’ll be ready! Wouldn’t you like be swimming on the first days of summer? If you wait until the weather warms up to plan your pool you have already missed some great swimming time. You could be entertaining and relaxing poolside as soon as the warm weather comes back around if you get started NOW.
- Your Garden will love you for it! Installing a pool any time of year will have some impact on the surrounding landscape. Installing a pool involves heavy machinery and this will naturally cause some disturbance of your backyard. Installing a pool in winter allows time to regrow your grass and vegetation around your pool area ready for summer. A winter install gives your garden time to recover and with spring being the ideal time for planting you can really have your pool area looking fabulous and set up to entertain.
- Water views year round! A pool is not just for swimming, it’s also a beautiful feature whatever the season. With the addition of pool lights, water features, deck jets or even a matching fire pit your pool can give your home a resort feel year round.
- Less lawn to mow! With the fabulous low maintenance, fully automated features in the Rainwise Pools range you can spend time enjoying your pool and backyard instead of working in it.